Image Map

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Entire store for $5.35

So this has been a very crazy month! My husband has a new job! yeah for an income! He is really excited for this new opportunity, and so far he really likes it. So because of this new job we also get to move. Which is where all the craziness come in...Because of all of these fabulous changes my designing has been kind of put on hold. So don't worry if you haven't heard from me in a while, I have NOT stopped designing and as soon as my life gets some semblance of normalcy again I can get back to work. Lets stop talking about me and get to the good stuff, like the sale of my entire store of digital scrap booking kits for only $5.35.


In honor of this fantastic time of year
I am offering an amazing sale!
When you purchase this New Year Sale, you will receive 15 full sized digital scrap booking
kits valued at $89.00 for one fabulous price of
$5.35!



you really don’t want to miss out on this sale,
so hurry quick, because it will expire on the 10th of January 2011.

Click Here to go to the shop!
__________________

No comments: